Longtime Harris course owners who operate other attractions such as rock climbing, go-cart racing and paintball courses say nothing
compares to miniature golf in terms of profit margin, return on investment and broad market appeal. More than 130 million people of
all ages play miniature golf every year with industry revenues in excess of $1 billion annually.
- Fun family business to operate
- Seasonal business
- Attracts all age groups
- High profit margins
- Fast payback
- High return on investment (ROI)
- Low overhead (staff of one or two people)
- Low equipment cost for putters and balls
- No inventory (only scorecards)
- Low liability insurance costs
What Our Owners Say?
I have had 11,000 customers pass through my doors in the past 35 days and every single person takes not just a minute, but sometimes five, 10 or 20 minutes, to tell me how much they love the course. If they are down for a weeks' vacation, they come back three or four times because the kids love it so much. Everyone says it's the nicest course they have ever played.
- Stephanie Bennett, Island Miniature Golf
Read More Testimonials